Please read our terms and conditions carefully. Wind-Rose Guest House operated by Wind-Rose Services (Pty) Ltd hereinafter named as Wind-Rose Guest House.
- any booking made is final after receiving the required deposit
- the terms and conditions of Wind-Rose Guest House apply to each booking
- full payment on departure is required
- we accept Visa and Mastercard payments
- internet banking payments are preferred, bank charges on any internet banking payment are at your own cost, proof of payment need to be sent by email
- 100% deposit is required for a one night reservation
- 50% of the total amount need to be paid to confirm your booking for a 2 night stay or more
- a deposit made by internet banking needs to be received and confirmed within 48 hours after the booking was made
Arrival and departure
- our check in time is between 2h00 and 8h00 pm
- our check out time is before 11h00 am
- early birds or late arrivals please contact us for the options. We will do the best we can to arrange it for you.
- more than 60 days prior the arrival date: refund of 100% of the deposit
- 31-60 days prior the arrival date: refund of 50% of the deposit
- 0-30 days prior the arrival date, no refund of the deposit
- all refunds are subject to an administration fee of R150 to cover administration and banking fees.
- in the event of no show or premature departure, the full extent of the stay as originally booked and confirmed, will be charged. Subject to interim changes.
- children of all ages are welcome, subject to direct supervision of adults at all times
- children need to share the room with an adult at all times
- only in the Superior and Family room children are allowed
- maxium number of people in the Superior or Family room is 4.
- we are a non smoking guesthouse and smoking is only allowed OUTDOORS
- pets are not allowed
- FREE wireless internet is available
- honesty bar
- rates can be changed at any time without notice
- persons using our website (www.wind-rose.co.za) for any reason whatsoever, subject themselves to the terms and conditons of Wind-Rose Guest House
- our website is to provide you with information about the guesthouse
- the ownership of this website belongs to Wind-Rose Guest House and is not granted to you
- nothing on this website may be copied or retransmitted unless permitted by Wind-Rose Guest House
- linked websites or pages are no subject to the control of Wind-Rose Guest House and is therefore not responsible of liable, directly or indirectly, for the contents of any linked website or any link contained in a linked website.
- Wind-Rose Guest House shall be under no liability to the client for any claim which may arise in respect of or in connection with the stay. The client hereby renounces for himself, members of his group and dependants all claims against the directors and it's staff of the guesthouse for compensation for injury, damage or loss, whether sustained in and around the guesthouse or elsewhere or as a result of delays or otherwise, caused directly or indirectly to him/her or his/her belongings, members of his group and his/her dependants or to persons who, except for these conditions, might have been entitled to make a claim howsoever arising and whether caused or occasioned by any grossly negligent act or omission or default by the Wind-Rose Guest House.
- the carriage, handling or keeping of any baggage and /or other goods of the client will be at the sole risk of the client or its owner and Wind-Rose Guest House and it’s staff members shall not be liable for any loss or damage of whatsoever nature and howsoever caused.
- whilst the Wind-Rose Guest House will endeavour to ensure that accommodation, food, drinks and other such services are available as planned, there shall be no claim of any nature whatsoever against the Wind-Rose Guest House for a refund, either in whole or in part or of any other claim of any nature whatsoever including consequential damages as a consequence of accommodation or other facility attached.
- all exclusions or limitations of liability claimable by the Wind-Rose Guest House, shall apply equally to and may be claimed by agents, servants and representatives of the Wind-Rose Guest House as fully and as effectually as if they were Wind-Rose Guest House.
- any dispute or purported dispute arising shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of South Africa. All disputes, actions, and other legal matters relating thereto will be determined in accordance with such law. The parties to any dispute arising hereby consent and submit to the jurisdiction of the High Court of the Republic of South Africa.